This can be quite handy if you want to analyze your usage on the platform. We do plan to add a download icon to the table at some point in the future, but in the short-term, I would recommend using Firefox and downloading the add on called TableTools2. It works a treat!
To get it to work:
- Download the add-on
- Load Firefox
- Press ctrl+shift+a (to access the Add On library)
- Search for TableTools2. Install it and restart Firefox
- Go to the Usage Table (click on the caret dropdown in the top right hand corner of the screen and select "Show Usage").
- Right-click anywhere in the table
- Select TableTools2/Copy/Table as Tab-Delimited Text
- Load Excel
Press ctrl+v to paste!
That's it. It should now show in Excel perfectly aligned and formatted.