You can add multiple users to your Authoritas account, but did you know that you can also set a role for each user and control what they have have access too?
Using a combination of Roles and Project Groups lets you configure a wide variety of custom profiles to suit your needs. For example, you can easily create Users for team members that handle different responsibilities, or to provide limited access for your clients.
In the Account part of the platform, you will find Users and it is here where you can create login credentials.
First click Add New User to bring up the pop out box:
After setting the email, name and password, the bottom two options here allow you to determine what the user see and do on the platform. There are six role options:
• Admin: The user will have unrestricted access to all sections of the platform.
• Standard User: The user has access to almost all functions of the platform, with the exception of the Credits area, Project Groups, and some other account settings, such as the ability to change their role.
• Link Builder: The user can interact with the Tasks, Link Data, and Campaigns areas of the platform.
• Tasks Only: The user can interact with the Tasks and Campaigns sections.
• Dashboard Only: The user can interact with the Dashboards.
• Data Reviewer: The user can interact with Reporting, Rankings, Link Data, and Entities. However, functionality within these sections is limited to a more observational role, for example they will not be able to add domains or keywords.
Once you pick out a role, Project Groups can be assigned. These groups are created elsewhere in Authoritas, but any that you do have set up can be chosen and the new user will only be granted access to the projects in a given group.